Address: Dalang City, Dongguan town level village level industry
Negev Industrial Park
Phone: 4000-092-093
Fax: +86-769-83101592

News News CenterHome >> News Center

Antimony Market Weekly Review|#0111-0115#

Release date:2021/1/17 14:07:45

Antimony prices have risen sharply, there is still room for later

Some prices in the antimony product market have risen sharply this week. According to market participants, the current reason is that some funds are involved in the speculation, but the most important thing is that the lower reaches of the north are afraid that the epidemic will affect future logistics and transportation in order to protect production orders after the Spring Festival. , Began stocking antimony ingots and antimony oxide. In addition, it is reported that many ships carrying antimony ore are still anchored in the port. It is tentatively scheduled to be allowed to go through customs clearance procedures on March 20. Therefore, it is expected that domestic raw materials will continue to be tight. From this point of view, there may be a short-term impact on domestic antimony The environment for rising product prices has always been a continuing support. Looking ahead of the Spring Festival, as long as export orders and domestic demand continue to be maintained, the price of antimony products will continue to remain strong. It is understood that many antimony oxide manufacturers in the market have been sweeping low-priced antimony ingot resources, and some antimony ingot manufacturers have even begun to collect resources from the market. Under such circumstances, the shipper is expected to continue to reluctantly sell and increase prices. In the future, antimony products The possibility of a new high price is extremely high.

In terms of antimony ingots, the average price of SMM antimony as of the weekend: 2# low bismuth antimony ingot 43,500 yuan/ton, 1# antimony ingot 45,000 yuan/ton, 0# antimony ingot 46,000 yuan/ton, 2# high bismuth antimony ingot average price 41,500 yuan/ton Tons, prices have risen to varying degrees compared with last week. As for the market price of antimony oxide this Wednesday, as of the end of the week, the average price of SMM antimony trioxide was 99.5% at 40,500 yuan/ton and 99.8% at 41,500 yuan/ton, an increase of 1,500 yuan/ton compared to last week. It is expected that the price of antimony products will continue to rise in the near future.

Market forecast for next week: 90% probability of rising, probability of steady 10%, probability of falling 0%

东莞杰夫 三氧化二锑

Address: Geoff Industrial Park, Dalang Town, Dongguan town level industrial zone

Telephone:4000-092-093         Fax:+86-769-83101592        Website:

Free hot line:


Copyright COPYRIGHT of 2015 Dongguan Geoff flame retardant material Co. Ltd.

Technical support: Geruite