Address: Dalang City, Dongguan town level village level industry
Negev Industrial Park
Phone: 4000-092-093
Fax: +86-769-83101592

News News CenterHome >> News Center

Antimony Market Weekly Review|#0308-0312#

Release date:2021/3/13 11:10:56

Antimony: The shortage of raw materials leads to large-scale shutdowns. Strong antimony prices

Domestic prices of antimony ingot and antimony oxide continued to soar this week. The purchaser is actively making enquiries and receiving goods this week. So far, the average price of SMM antimony: 2# low bismuth antimony ingot 70,500 yuan/ton, 1# antimony ingot 72,000 yuan/ton, 0# antimony ingot 73,000 yuan/ton, 2# high bismuth antimony ingot average price is 65,500 yuan/ton, compared with Compared with last week, prices have risen again by 2,000-3,000 yuan/ton. As for the market price of antimony oxide this Wednesday, the average price of SMM antimony trioxide so far is 99.5% at 65,000 yuan/ton and 99.8% at 66,000 yuan/ton, a price increase of 1,500 yuan/ton compared to last week.

Market forecast for next week: 75% probability of rising, 25% probability of stable, and 0% probability of falling.

东莞杰夫 三氧化二锑

Address: Geoff Industrial Park, Dalang Town, Dongguan town level industrial zone

Telephone:4000-092-093         Fax:+86-769-83101592        Website:

Free hot line:


Copyright COPYRIGHT of 2015 Dongguan Geoff flame retardant material Co. Ltd.

Technical support: Geruite